Thursday, June 13, 2013

What I've Been Doing

I have been busy with my charity knitting endeavors.  I have a prayer shawl on the needles, but it is sitting in that knitting bag now while I work on other things.  The main item for me was completion of a compilation of  patterns suitable for charity knitting for heads, necks, and hands.  As Community Service Chairperson for my knitting guild, it is my job to encourage the members to knit for the many ministries of our local Salvation Army.  There is a great need for hats, mittens, and scarves/neckwarmers here in Michigan.  These are easy and portable projects so perfect for summer travel knitting.

I have two more scarves on the needles I hope to have finished to share with the Guild next week.
Scrunch Scarf

Very Easy Scarflet










This update would not be complete without a picture of the dump truck driver I love.

No comments: