Thursday, December 15, 2011

Two Year Socks

Drum roll, please.  If you look back to my November 3, 2009 post, I was reporting that I started knitting a pair of socks.  I must be the world's slowest sock knitter because I am just now reporting those socks as finished.  Yippee!!!!  Actually, I have to be in the mood to knit socks - thin yarn, small needles.  The good news is that the socks are finished in time to enjoy them this winter.   They are very colorful so will be perfect with jeans.

I have am amazingly cute photo of Darius, but will not be posting that particular one since I think it is being featured on Darius' family Christmas card.  Don't want to spoil the surprise of that for those family members that follow my blog.  
No blog post is complete without a picture of the little Dumpling.  He was about 16 weeks old in the "Daddy's Backseat Driver" photo. 

Here is a photo of Darius wearing the Dinosaur vest his Grandma made for him.  I believe he liked it.

No comments: