Monday, July 11, 2011

Rambling Rows Baby Afghan

The Rambling Rows baby afghan is finished!  This is the Cottage Creations pattern.  It was so much fun to knit.  I gave it to the expectant mother (my daughter) on Saturday.  The colors match those in her nursery bedding set. 

I used Lion Brand Vanna's Choice yarn "Sapphire" and Vanna's Choice Baby in colors "Bluebell", "Aqua", "Sweet Pea", and "Chocolate Cake".  Below is a closer photo.  The "Sweet Pea" looks a bit washed out in the photos.  In person, I am thrilled with the colors and how well they match the purchased bedding.

Since I am so pleased with the finished baby afghan, here is one more photo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, now I have to hurry up and finish mine so I can take pictures!
Cindy Lee Lee

Patty said...

Wow, Mary! This is one of the nicest combos I've seen and most splendid craftsmanship! Kudos:)

Ann said...

I love it! The colors are terrific together.