Sunday, July 17, 2011

Diaper Cake




I made my first-ever diaper cake for Emily and Steve's BBQ/Baby Shower and I am thrilled with the end result.   No rain for the BBQ/baby shower, but it was a hot, hot, hot day.  I know the expectant Mom had to be uncomfortable, but she was a trooper.   Thought I would share some pictures of the diaper cake, which eventually will be dismantled so that the baby can wear the diapers, the sneakers, use the receiving blankets and baby washcloths, and play with the little toys.

3 comments:

KarenS said...

Great job, Grandma!

Valerie said...

So cute, Mary!! I thought about you guys yesterday. But today is even hotter, so you at least had the better day.

Dorothy in Florida said...

Mary, that is adorable!! How many diapers did it take?

I think every baby shower in the entire world should have one!