Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We're Having a Baby

We are going to be first-time grandparents in August.  It's a boy!   Baby Bump photo below was taken last week as my daughter was outside at school supervising her Kindergarten students at recess. 
Of course, there will be knitting.  Currently, I am making a Rambling Rows (Cottage Creations) baby afghan, using colors from her nursery bedding set.  Can't show you a photo of the afghan in progress because I want my daughter to see it totally finished, rather than part way.  But, here is the yarn I am using.  I have completed 23 of the 50 blocks in the afghan so still have some knitting to do on this project.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats!!! Does she have a name picked out yet?

mary said...

The name is Top Secret till the little guy is born.

Patty said...

Love those delicious colors--the blueberry sounds especially yummy. Will look forward to seeing your baby blanket and baby pictures too come ????

from very green VT where it is raining again and my peonies are not happy getting waterlogged,
the Vermonster