Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Big Green Block Took Over My Life

Anyone who knows that I work as a seasonal tax preparer, will understand that THE BIG GREEN BLOCK has taken over my life since the beginning of January. It has been a good, but very busy tax season for me. Lots of long hours and not much else for these months. I have been knitting, but only mindless knitting. If it needs any brain power, it is out of the question for me. By the time I get home, get dinner on the table and cleaned up, my brain shuts down and I have very little energy. I made some dishcloths.


I made some hats for the homeless.
I hope, with the end of tax season, to do a much better job with this blogging.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I like the hat and dishclothes. That is such a nice thing that you are doing.

I randomly found your blog as part of my #12 on my 101 in 1001 days list that I started. If interested you can check me out. :)

http://myscrappycorner.blogspot.com/

~Jessica