Friday, October 9, 2009

So Close to Finished

This has been a good week for finishing things. My previous post showed the finished prayer shawl and 4 pairs of slippers. Today was a raw and rainy day, which I decided was a perfect day to pull out some socks that have been languishing on the needles for too long. One sock is totally finished. The other was at the point where I have turned the heel and decreased back to the original number of stitches so all I need to do is knit along till the foot is long enough. Not too difficult, considering I have small feet. I made great progress today. To make myself accountable, I am posting the "almost finished" photo here. Hopefully, by the end of the weekend, I will be able to post the FINISHED sock photo.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Ooooh! I like! What yarn is that?

Karin said...

Nice colors and you are so close to finishing. Keep at it.

Karin

searchfamilies said...

Very nice looking great.
Do you do your socks so the right side is on the outside (so you purl) or with it inside (so you knit) me i do it by knitting was wondering how you do yours
Hugs Janice

Songbird said...

I'd love to know about the yarn, too!