Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finished Socks and New Fall Aprons


My socks are finished! They fit perfectly and feel wonderful on my feet. I will enjoy wearing these. Not a clue why the picture is sideways. That's not the way I photographed my feet yesterday evening, but is is the way blogger wants to upload the photo.

I have been sewing this weekend, too. I wear an apron when I bake and cook and needed a new fall apron. The two aprons I've been wearing alternately both reminded me of summer - watermelon print on one and blueberries on the other. Yesterday when I finished sewing the apron, I had hubby snap a quick photo. His usual hangout on the weekends is either the garage or the yard, so I settled for being photographed outdoors in the apron.

When I bought the fall fabric last week, I just couldn't decide between two of them. So, today I made another fall apron, but this one will go to my daughter. I know she follows the blog sometimes, but hopefully the apron will arrive in the mail before she sees it here on the internet. Here are the two aprons.







2 comments:

searchfamilies said...

Lovely socks well done, nice aprons also
Hugs Janice

Karin said...

I love your aprons! And the socks! I need to get some things finished --