Saturday, October 10, 2009

Even Closer

I am working on the toe decreases on the sock so I am definitely on the home stretch. Several folks have expressed an interest in the yarn used for the socks. It is a merino/nylon blend from Ellen's Half Pint Farm. http://www.ellenshalfpintfarm.com. It feels wonderful and it has been a pleasure to knit with this yarn. I bought the yarn several years ago at the Michigan Fiber Fest. I am not sure which colorway I have and since I bought it so long ago, it may not even be a color still offered. I can say that I had the worst time picking just one color at that time. They were all so gorgeous!

Hopefully, later today I will post a photo of the finished socks!

1 comment:

searchfamilies said...

It great to know you nearly finished a project, i managed to finish a scarf last night so i can put more socks on to needles now lol
Hugs Janice