Thursday, September 10, 2009

Burning Out On Baby Knits

I have been busy working on compiling a pattern booklet of baby knits for our knitting guild's September program. I am working along with a friend/guild member to present this program next week. We have divided up knitting of samples so every pattern in the booklet with have a photo. I have finished with my knitting part, except to complete one other item to show at the program. The booklet is in good shape. This morning I finished typing dividers, printing out most of the pages, and will tweak a few this afternoon. Then, tomorrow afternoon we hopefully will finish so it can go to the printer. Photo below shows some of the baby knits I've been working on. The blue item in the back, is still on the needles. The rest are finished and photographed.


I happen to think this little guy is just adorable.


4 comments:

Valerie said...

Whoa! You've been knitting up a storm!!

Karin said...

How cute is that bear!

Amanda said...

Very cool! Are you doing it as a fundraiser? People might buy the wee pattern book for a couple of bucks.

Mary said...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. No. we are not selling the booklet. We are doing this program for our knitting guild to encourage charity knitting.