Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More Cotton Yarn

The UPS man just dropped off a box of Peaches and Cream yarn in some of their new yummy colors. One of these is called "Trick or Treat" and will be perfect for DD Emily's kitchen. I also ordered a burnt orange solid for that same kitchen. Fortunately, I have an empty plastic bin and have already secured the new yarn. PERFECT!



I finished a cloth using Bernat Handicrafter "Queen Ann's Lace". There are lots of other projects on the needles that I will post another time. For now, I am off to fondle the new cottons.

2 comments:

searchfamilies said...

Hi Mary,
Lovely colours & a very nice cloth
Hugs Janice

Anonymous said...

Did you use a particular pattern for that cloth? It is VERY nice. The variegated colour you chose does not detract from the pattern; although many would.

What is the pattern name? And where did you get it? Please and thank you.

Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca
(change caps to symbols and lose the spaces)