Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tax Season Has Taken Over My Life

I was reminded by DD Emily that it has been a long time since I have updated my blog. Who would have thought that she would "complain" since she is prominently featured in my most recent blog post.

Not too much to actually report or show since tax season has officially taken over my life. Things have been busy, which is good for work, but not good for knitting and other activities. I have a few small projects to show. Dishcloths and washcloths are always good mindless knitting and quick gratification during this time of year. Here are three I recently knitted.



Last week I mailed off a small package to Bundles of Love, with 4 knitted baby bibs and one baby washcloth. I have already received a lovely thank you note for these items. I will be knitting more for this organization. Check them out at http://www.bundlesoflove.org/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a different pattern for the bibs! They are gorgeous.

Where is the pattern available?

Happy knitting,
Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca