Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Snow/More Baking

This has been a winter of snow here in Michigan. When it snows, my thoughts turn to baking. I was working at the tax office on Saturday (Valentine's Day) and we were planning a little celebration for the office so Friday evening I baked cookies. The photo below was taken on Sunday afternoon to show the few remaining cookies from the ones I kept for home. The ones at the office were also enjoyed and devoured.


On Saturday I mixed up a batch of Refrigerator Raisin Bran Muffin batter. On Sunday I baked a batch of muffins. Yummy!! Not much knitting last week or over the weekend, but I need to make a scarf as a little thank you gift for DH to take to Chicago when he returns there next weekend. I am off work today so perhaps some actual knitting photos soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cookies you baked and was featured on your 2/17/09 blog looked so good. Would you mind sharing the recipe? All the stuff you make looks so good and makes me hungry for sweeties!!