Monday, September 8, 2008

Some FO's

The Prayer Shawl is finished. This is the traditional K3, P3 Prayer Shawl pattern, knitted using Lion Brand Homespun "candy apple" color. It is a very rich red and the shawl feels so soft. I hope that it will bring comfort to someone who needs a warm hug.


I have several other small finished items.



This is the September KAL cloth from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL list on yahoogroups.


I also finished several cloths using patterns from Harvest Moon Designs. http://harvestmoondesigns.blogspot.com . In the photo below, the cloth on the left is "Hear My Hearts". The cloth in the center is "My Favorite Dishcloth" and the one on the right is "Another Favorite", which is a diagonal pattern.


2 comments:

Emily aka best daughter in the world :) said...

where's my martini glass dishcloth?!? i ordered it months ago!! hahaha

Songbird said...

Those dishcloths are darling! Thanks for leaving a comment over at my blog, I'll be back to visit again.