Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fuschia Prayer Shawl

Yesterday evening I finished knitting this Prayer Shawl. The photos do not give you a true sense of the fabulous color. It is Lion Brand Homespun and the color is Fuschia. I have really loved knitting with this color. Tomorrow the Prayer Shawl will begin it's journey through the postal service on the way to a special friend who has a friend/coworker going through a serious illness who is in need of prayers and a hug that hopefully this shawl will provide. I pray it brings comfort to this woman I've never met.


3 comments:

searchfamilies said...

Beautiful work as ever it will be a treasured shawl for who ever receives it
Hugs Janice

Valerie said...

Wow...that went fast! It looks wonderful, Mary.

Songbird said...

That is lovely. Is it the triangle shawl pattern on the Lion Brand website? I've done that one a few times and really like it a lot.