Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Little Princess

I sewed on the buttons and the "Little Princess" baby set is finished. This is the Little Lamb baby sweater and bonnet from the Leisure Art's leaflet, Precious Layettes to Knit. I had a single skein of Plymouth Encore so not quite enough to knit the entire bonnet using that. The contrast on the bonnet is Vanna's Choice (color - magenta). I really love the buttons. The top button is a crown that says "Princess". The other two buttons are a castle and a ball gown.

3 comments:

Judith said...

That is AWESOME! I just LOVE the buttons! I think you can really dress up a sweater with buttons and this set did not even need dressing up. It is lovely. Very nice work!

Judith

Knitcrazy said...

It looks soooooooooooo CUTE.. I LOVE your choice of yarn.. It really brought some life to the Precious Layette Sweater...

Anonymous said...

testing comments