Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Yesterday morning we went to our town's annual 4th of July parade, which is a great parade. The weather was perfect and we enjoyed the parade, but no photos since I did not bring my camera. However, I do have a photo to share showing how Len spent the rest of the 4th.

The landscaping project continues. Len has been very busy chopping, digging, and pulling up all the old bushes, hedges, and other plant matter. For the past week he has been busy digging and planting all the new landscaping. Things are really starting to take shape. Soon I will be able to post photos of the finished landscaping. He is done planting and now will start digging to install the landscape edging and put down the weed block stuff before getting mulch on Monday.


Not much knitting going on since I've been trying to help with the landscaping project, at least in a supervisory capacity. But, I did finish the Hexagon Cloth. Pattern can be found at http://sew-funky.blogspot.com


No comments: