Sunday, November 18, 2007

WIPS and Where Does The Time Go?

Now I am going to sound really old by asking, "Where does the time go?" I can't believe that my last blog entry was in September. What happened to October? This time of year I am gearing back up for tax season, taking classes, exams, training, etc. I don't have as much reading and knitting time it seems. However, I seem to have started plenty of projects. Hopefully, soon I will finish a few. The socks that were in the September blog are almost done. I just need to sit down and kitchener the toe of the second sock. Then I can post them finished. I did finish the gold prayer shawl I was knitting. I loved working with this color - so rich and creamy.




I have an Elizabeth Zimmerman Baby Surprise sweater on the needles. This pattern is so much fun to knit. Here is a shot of it not folded and another with the sleeves folded up. I am using a combination of worsted weight yarns on a size 8 needle.













Other projects on the needles include a baby afghan for a coworker of DH and a "scrap" towel for my laundry room. I am using leftovers of dishcloth cotton for this towel, knitting along till a color runs out and then starting another. This should definitely brighten up the laundry room - kind of a crazy quilt towel.



I hope soon to be posting a couple of FO's.


No comments: