Saturday, July 14, 2007

Just Some Quick Gratification Knitting

I am knitting another preemie blanket using the same basketweave pattern, but this time in "watermelon" color. I took that along for car knitting today when we drove to visit our daughter and take her out to lunch for her 21st birthday. We are not invited to the evening celebration with her friends, coworkers and even her brother. I'm sure it would be later than we want to be out anyhow. It is hard to believe my baby is 21 now. My, they do grow up. She is a lovely young woman.
I have another scarf on the needles for charity that makes good mindless knitting. In the quick gratification category, I knitted two dish/washcloths this week.







This one is the Ridged Openwork pattern knitted using Sugar and Cream "Sunny Sky". It really does remind me of a sunny sky.








This one is called Dots and Dashes and was knitted using Sugar and Cream "Lazy Daisy".

Next entry should have the finished preemie blanket.

2 comments:

kay finch said...

i have enjoyed every thing you have knitted
what a joy ride this was looking at it a ll
thanks for showing us this wonderful Blog you have created
kay finch

Valerie said...

Happy Belated Birthday to E.!!