Wednesday, June 20, 2007

FO's and Answers


First I want to thank all of you who visited my blog and left such nice comments. That is so encouraging. I'll try to answer a couple of the questions that were left. The Shapely Shawlette is a purchased pattern. It is "Simply Garter - A Shapely Shawlette" and the designer is Judy Pascale. I am knitting this with Koigu Painter's Palette Merino. The ribbon scarf being knitted with the square needles is just the basic drop stitch pattern. I am knitting 4 rows, then knitting the next row wrapping each stitch twice. Then I knit a row dropping the wraps.

Now for the FO's. I finished the monthly KAL cloth (in blue). It is called "Moss Ivy Facecloth" and is designed by Janet Nogle, the moderator for the Monthly Dishcloth Group. I also finished the hot pink cloth, Emily's Building Blocks. Photos below of the finished cloths.

9 comments:

LDSVenus said...

You have a great blog. :) Will keep my eye on your FOs :)

Tea said...

Nice blog! The KAL cloth looks great as does the red one.

http://foothillsofthegreatsmokymountains.blogspot.com/

DawnK said...

The KAL cloth looks nice! I love the block one, too!

Lindy said...

They look wonderful!

rainberry said...

They look very nice!

Amanda said...

Very pretty!

Mandi (a.k.a MissMandiGirl) said...

Very pretty!!!

stitchin' girl said...

Lovely!! Your mid-month dishcloth came out better than mine! I can actually see the pattern in yours. Thanks for sharing.

Sheila-Indiana said...

Mary,
Very nice cloth. I really like the way the blue looks. Good job!